PG Diploma in Training Design, Delivery, Assessment and Evaluation (Master Trainer Program) – Face to Face
Asian College of Teachers’ Post Graduate Diploma in Training Design, Delivery, Assessment and Evaluation (Master Trainer Program) has been designed for experienced trainers to further enhance their skills by delivering impactful training, assessed against measurable, objective criteria. The 3-day practical, skills-based program lends an organized approach to planning and training delivery. It is crucial for experienced trainers as well to continuously upskill to deliver excellent and effective transfer of learning. The main objective of the program is to encourage self-assessment to reinforce delivery skills and aids trainers consider strategies to manage behaviours that can impact the achievement of the session goals.
This course will help you:
- In mastering training and facilitation through multiple practice deliveries and individualized feedback and analysis.
- In exploring strategies to evaluate, access and transfer learning.
- To profit from collaborative and planned training and the scope to assess your knowledge and skills.
- 3 days - Full Time (9:30 am to 5:00 pm)
- Mode of Learning : Classroom-based learning
P G Diploma in Training Design, Delivery, Assessment and Evaluation (Master Trainer Program) is of 3 days’ (full time) duration which benefits experienced trainers with upgrading their existing skills in professional training.
- Experienced professionals willing to elevate their skills and demonstrate mastery in training design, delivery and facilitation.
- A minimum of two years of experience in either corporates, institutions or facilitating profession is required
The program is designed primarily for working and experienced professionals – trainers, instructional designers, and organizational development practitioners but can be beneficial for those who are responsible for developing teams, from managers to human resources specialists.
|Delhi: 11th Nov - 13th Nov, 2022 | 9.30 am to 5 pm (IST)||3 days Full Time||29,500 INR (inclusive of GST) | 400 USD | 290 GBP | 12500 THB
includes Joint Certification from European International University, Paris
- Early Bird offer for signing up with 50% of fees 90 days before the program @ 15% DISCOUNT
- Combination courses or booking two or more courses comes with exciting discounts. Talk to our advisors.
Session 1: Introduction, consider your learners & Setting Objective
- 1. Intro to the training design model and process
- 2. Training Need Analysis (TNA)
- 3. Reviewing resources
- 4. Research learning theories
- 5. Consideration for design
- 6. Planning resources to support the learners
- 7. Learning Objectives and Assessments
Session 2: Design & Development
- 1. Select Methods & Media
- 2. Developing resources to support delivery
- 3. Developing feedback methods
- 4. Developing resources to promote the design
- 5. Quality assurance in design and development
Session 3: Design & Development
- 1. Introduction to delivery – Training Vs Presenting
- 2. Balancing trainer activity
- 3. Training Session Structure
- 4. Training Delivery Tools and Menus
- 5. Training delivery style and question technique
Session 4: Design & Development
- 1.Moving from Classroom to Virtual & Online Training
- 2. Supporting Performance and measuring results
- 3. Ensuring Learning Transfer
- 4. Return to Investment of training initiatives
- 5. Feedback
- 6. Reflective Activity
- Trainees will receive a globally recognized Master Trainer certificate from Center for Training and Professional Development (CTPD), a division of Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- The course is certified by CPD Certification Service, UK and all our certificates come with CPD Certification Service, UK endorsement seal
- Master Trainer is also jointly certified by European International University (EIU Paris). After successful completion you can obtain your EIU ‘Professional Certificate in Train the Trainer’.
- Easy admission process
- Application can be submitted online
- Opt for any Online Payment Scheme
Fill up an online application form:
The course is available in an in-class mode of learning. For enrolment, please fill up an Online Application Form mentioning all the essential details. After submission of the application form, officials from our Admission Department will provide all the course details via email or/and phone. Once you confirm your enrolment, we shall send you the consolidated payment details. You can make the payment through various ways – Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash, Cheque or DD (Demand Draft). Once your payment is confirmed, you will be provided with a payment confirmation receipt and the Online Admission Form.
We have a dedicated student support team who will help you at any point during the course. After successful completion of the all the assignments you will get the certificate.
There is no dearth of prospects after completing this master trainer program. Experienced trainees will be upgraded with a deeper knowledge in the field. Hence, they can look forward to a more defined role in their organisation or institution. You can also choose to get placed as a teacher, freelance trainer, soft skill trainer, full time corporate trainer etc.
Study says that in spite of the rise in online training, there will be an increase of 10% for training and development professionals. The 4 most prospective industries for Trainers include:
- Health Care
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
ACT's program would equip you to:
- Start your training career
- Have an in-depth idea on the progress of the training arena
- Take up the challenge to look for training opportunities
- Start building you career in the area of training
- Deliver soft skill training and work in related areas
- Get a step forward in your training career with two recognized certificates
- Venture into specialized areas and reputed organizations
The two international certificates will provide you with the needed boost to your training and professional development career!
- Asian College of Teachers is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC)
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education, endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- Centre for Training and Professional Development (CTPD) is a member of the prestigious Global Trainers Federation (GTF)
- Centre for Training and Professional Development (CTPD) is now an organisational member of Association for Coaching (AC)
- CTPD division of Asian College of Teachers signed up membership agreement with All India Council of Education (A.I.C.E.), an Indian National Eminence Professional Body for Education
- CTPD has Associate Membership with International Institute of Coaching (IIC)