Asian College of Teachers introduces you to a range of Autism courses online, in 3 different levels - Certificate, Diploma and P G Diploma. The courses have been developed according to the needs of the various aspirants who are willing to enroll in these courses. Certificate in Autism is for those who are looking to gain an overall basic idea on Autism and how to manage kids in the classroom; Diploma in Autism is a detailed course which covers a wider aspect of autism and its allied disabilities and also teaches you the ways to prepare and provide these kids with better learning; P G Diploma in Autism is the most advanced course in autism, covering topics on autism in details and is meant for those who are looking for an elaborate understanding of autism and dealing with children suffering from the disability.Those looking for anAutism training for parentswill find this course beneficial. Aspirants can take separate CACHE endorsed online course – Recognising and Supporting Children with Special Needs at an additional cost of 120 USD with PG Diploma Level which is another professional course aimed at acquainting the candidates with the correct approaches to follow when it comes to providing guidance and support.
Deepen and enhance your learning with ACT Video Lectures
- Course duration of Certificate level is 4 months, Diploma level is 8 months and P G level is 12 months
- Access to the CACHE course will be valid for 12 months’ period
- Courses can be pursued in fast-track
- You can learn at their own pace and time
- Course materials can be accessed anytime, anywhere
- Courses are conducted online with provisions for doubt-clearing sessions
|Certificate||Diploma||P G Diploma|
|4 months||8 months||12 months|
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply for our Special Education courses
- Aspirants with a minimum qualification of 10+2 are eligible for our Certificate level and Diploma level course.
- For pursuing the PG course, the minimum eligibility required is a Bachelor’s Degree
If you are an aspiring or an experienced teacher and desirous of gaining knowledge in the teaching methodologies of Autism alongside enhancing your teaching expertise, then you should take up one of our Autism teacher training courses.
While pursuing our course you will get to learn about managing children suffering from Autism successfully and create a positive learning ambience in classrooms along with delivering productive learning sessions.
- Programs are available in online mode
- Programs can be availed at a reasonable price
- Avail easy payment facility
- Easy instalment facility available
You can avail our Special Education courses at quite an affordable program fee. If you have basic computer skills and an internet connection, then you can take up this online program to provide additional academic and psychological support in the classroom. The programs have been designed to equip you with the teaching strategies associated with special education helping you to emerge as an ideal special educational needs (SEN)teacher.
|Course Level||Fee in USD||Fee in GBP||Fee in THB|
|Certificate||200 USD||160 GBP||6900 THB|
|Diploma||300 USD||250 GBP||10300 THB|
|PG Diploma||550 USD||450 GBP||19000 THB|
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) recognised by UKVI in the UK, a member of the CHEA International Quality Group in the USA, and the British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) and awarded commendable grades in the area of Learning and Teaching; Course Delivery. Accreditation by ASIC demonstrates ACT’s commitment to being a quality education provider, respected worldwide.
- Certificate will be awarded by Asian College of Teachers after successful completion of the course
- Upon course completion students will be awarded with ACT Certificate.
- Additional CACHE Certificate can be availed with PG Diploma Level by paying additional 120 USD and completing CACHE Module on Recognizing and Supporting Children with Special Needs
You will be awarded a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers after successful completion of any of our Autism courses for teachers. The certificates awarded have an added advantage as the word ‘Online’ is not mentioned in it. Shipment of certificates within India is done free of cost but the candidates residing outside India are required to pay an additional amount as certificate dispatch fee that will vary according to the country. Generally, after completion of the course, the candidate needs to pay the dispatch fee. After that we take the respective shipping address and contact number of the candidate and courier the certificate to the same. It takes a maximum of 3 weeks for the certificates to reach the candidate’s address.
- Easy admission process
- Application can be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
If you are interested to enrol in any of our Autism certification programs online,then you need to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details with correct email id and phone number as all the communication will be forwarded there. Once your application form gets submitted, you will receive the program details via email and phone call from ACT’s admission executives. The program fee payment details will be mailed to you once your enrolment gets confirmed. You can pay the program fee through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to your bank account. After the payment is credited you will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. You need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the program.
There are ample opportunities for special education teachers who have completed a Certificate course in Autismand have a passion to teach learners with special needs. There is a considerable demand for certified teachers with knowledge in Autism all around the globe. Asian College of Teachers’ Certificate/Diploma/P G Diploma course in Autism opens many avenues to numerous job opportunities as the course aims to provide the future shadow teachers with a strong foundation in the methodologies and strategies to deal with Autism. The program will provide the skills and methods to teach children with special needs and will make the candidates competent enough to work as an educator in inclusive classroom.
The program could be immensely helpful for head of schools dealing with children with autism, shadow teacher for children with special needs, special education curriculum developer, course coordinator and counsellor associated with special education. The program is suitable for not only teachers but anyone connected with autism even for young mothers and homemakers who need to be aware of how to deal with the special needs children and help them to lead a normal life.
- Complete tutor support throughout the course
- Candidates can learn at their own pace
- Study materials available online
If you are enrolling in our Special Education course, you can expect complete guidance from the experienced tutors of Asian College of Teachers who are committed to helping the trainees to achieve their learning goals. With years of valuable experience, the tutors provide great support to the trainees and guide them through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content. Since our Autism courses offer the trainees flexible learning they can take the opportunity to learn at their own pace and clear all their doubts as and when required. You can email your queries and can also opt for online chatting between 10 am and 6 pm and can discuss any program related problem.