CACHE LEVEL-3 AWARD IN SUPPORTING INDIVIDUALS WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES
- This CACHE course is especially for those who are looking to cater to the various developmental needs and ‘self-directed’ support for learners belonging right from childhood to the adolescent and young adult stage. For most care-givers and/or teachers dealing with special learners, possessing adequate knowledge is of utmost importance as this will only enable them to show the correct path to the learners towards self-expression, self-development and independence, which is the actual motive behind their education. Therefore, if you are looking to have a positive influence in the lives of the special learners, help them in their development of sexuality and maturity into adulthood, then enrol yourself for this CACHE endorsed course.
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply for these courses
- Aspirants with a minimum qualification of 10+2 are eligible for our Certificate level and Diploma level course
If you are an aspiring or an experienced teacher and desirous of gaining knowledge in special education teaching methodologies alongside enhancing your teaching expertise, then you should take any of our Special Ed programs. While pursuing our course you will get to learn about managing children suffering from various Learning Disabilities and create a positive ambience in classrooms along with delivering productive learning sessions. Candidates pursuing this course get to learn about the various behavioural problems the children suffer from and help them keep their disabilities and difficulties under control enabling them to work together in tandem with regular children and choose the path towards leading an independent life in the near future.
- UNIT 1: UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF SUPPORTING INDIVIDUALS WITH LEARNING DIFFICULTIES (K/601/5315, Unit Level: 2; GLH: 35 hours; Credits: 4)
- UNIT 2: : PRINCIPLES OF SELF-DIRECTED SUPPORT (M/601/7048, Unit Level: 3; GLH: 26 hours; Credits: 3)
- UNIT 3:PRINCIPLES OF SUPPORTING INDIVIDUALS WITH A LEARNING DISABILITY REGARDING SEXUALITY AND SEXUAL HEALTH (A/601/6274, Unit Level: 3; GLH: 21 hours; Credits: 3)
- UNIT 4:PRINCIPLES OF SUPPORTING YOUNG PEOPLE WITH A LEARNING DISABILITY TO MAKE THE TRANSITION INTO ADULTHOOD (M/601/7227, Unit Level: 3; GLH: 30 hours; Credits: 3)
You can avail the course at a reasonable fee of 69,030 INR/900 USD/700 GBP/34515 THB. You can opt for a number of easy ways to pay your fees using Debit / Credit Card or by wire transfer to our bank account. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. They need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.
After successfully completing this professional course on Cache Level 3 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities, you will surely be provided with many new career prospects as well as develop a different outlook towards life.
CACHE stands for the Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education, and is a leading specialist Awarding Organisation for the children and adult care and education sectors. CACHE is the UK's only specialist awarding organisation for the children and adult care sectors. CACHE continue to develop the most up to date and relevant qualifications for the new QCF and work closely with Sector Skills Councils to ensure the highest level of quality and a cutting-edge service to their customers, our learners, and the sector
You will study this course through distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is just a click away!
This course is assessed through a series of assignments which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required, so you can complete all assessments from your home.
After successfully completing this professional course on Cache Level 3 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities, you will surely be provided with many new career prospects as well as develop a different outlook towards life. After the completion of the course, the candidates gain expertise on SEN giving them the opportunity to apply for teaching positions in various organisations, or as teachers-in-charge, or as research scholars in educational institutes located in various corners of the globe. The degree will also help those who have opened day care facilities or creche or are thinking of opening one in the near future.
The program could be immensely helpful for head of schools dealing with children with learning disabilities, shadow teacher for children with special needs, special education curriculum developer, course coordinator and counsellor associated with special education. The program is suitable for not only teachers but anyone connected with special education even for young mothers and homemakers who need to be aware of how to deal with the special needs children and help them to lead a normal life.
You will study this course through distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our tutor support by email. No external examination is required, so you can complete all assessments from home.